Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just a few things...

So there's a few things I want to address in this post:
  1. Happy Geek Pride Day! May 25th is national Geek Pride Day, so go out into the world and show them who's geek. For more information check out the Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Pride_Day
  2. For the past few days I've been posting everyday. That is because this blog is relatively new and there's a lot of news I want to cover, but once I get this blog up to date, post will probably become more of a weekly deal.
  3. For those of you that didn't know, I live in Arizona. The Phoenix Comic Con is starting tomorrow and some of my "Amazing friends" and I are going. It's going from Thursday to Sunday and I'll be attending everyday. If you live in the state of Arizona I highly suggest you go, it's gonna be a blast. I went last year and had a lot of fun. So for the next few days I'll be giving updates on stuff from the Con.
That's pretty much everything I wanted to address in this post, so I'll talk to you guys soon. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment