Friday, June 24, 2011

Green Lantern Review

Hey guys, what's new?
Ok, so I just got home from Green Lantern and I have to say I really liked it. A lot of people out there are saying the movie wasn't that good, but I have to disagree. I believe that movie found the balance where it's a good movie if you've never read the comics, but also true to comic book fans that have been following Hal Jordan's adventures for years. There where some nice nods back to the original series too.
  • The character Tom Kalmaku (aka "Pieface")
  • Carol Ferris' code name during the flying exercise in the beginning of the movie is "Sapphire" (a referance to Star Sapphire) as well as the Star Sapphire symbol on her helmet.
  • Amanda Waller appears in the movie.
  • A VERY cool scene after the credits that is HUGE to Green Lantern fans.
Like I said earlier, I loved the movie. I give it 4 1/2 out of 5 Power Rings.












Well, that's about it. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment